Friday, January 18, 2013

Hopeful Friday

I am hoping today will be a better day. My realtor is going to show my house today at 2:00. Bob and I will make ourselves scarce by going to Owasso to eat at Olive Garden. We had to postpone this trip last weekend because of the forecast for snow and ice.

Tomorrow I will read scripture at the Martin Luther King celebration. Then afterward we will serve chili and soup and cake to those who want to stay for lunch.

In about thirty minutes I will go to Independence for my hair appointment. After Bob gets finished with his exercise class at 10:00, he will come pick me up for our trip. In the meantime, I will make sure the house is neat.

More later....

I got my hair done and came home and did some more sprucing up around the house. Then Bob and I went to Owasso and had a fine lunch and browsed around the shopping center afterward.

Carla e-mailed me later this afternoon and said the woman liked the house and they would show her husband tomorrow sometime. I told Carla I would be gone between 10:15 and 2:00 tomorrow for the Martin Luther King service and luncheon or perhaps even later by the time we clean up the kitchen and all purpose room after the luncheon.

If they make an offer I will consider it but I am not going to GIVE away my house.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that things go well and your house sells soon. Good Luck today.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, balisha. It will depend on the price. I won't GIVE away my house.