Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Warmer Wednesday

Well, at least temporarily it's warmer this morning. It's 31 degrees F now at 6:30 in the morning.  But we are forecast for freezing rain changing to snow this afternoon.  I'm sure not ready for that.

I got my hair done yesterday morning after I delivered the cakes. Then I met Leslie for lunch. It was a good though expensive lunch.  We ate at the Railroad Inn. We both like their fried ravioli. Afterward I came back home and soon after that, my new coverlet was delivered. Now my bed is really dressed. It has a new topper and a new coverlet.  I think I'm finished spending money now. Next my car insurance is due and that will be very expensive with full coverage. I will try to get that paid right away.

Today I hope to go to exercise class. It's been from before Christmas since we've met for exercise class. Monday was so cold and messy that they cancelled it.  It may be cancelled this Friday too.

I hope to go to Independence, Missouri, the end of the month for Restoration Studies Symposium but I don't know what to make of the weather.  I don't know at this point what to expect for driving three hours north. ...by myself too. I'll just have to wait and see when it's closer to the dates.

I will make swiss steak for lunch. We will have boiled potatoes with it and veggies with it. Bob will bring a salad of some sort. I have cupcakes for dessert.

More later....

The plan was changed. Bob wanted to go to Independence and at mini pizzas at Big Cheese so we will have today's lunch tomorrow.

This evening Bob came over for an hour and we watched The Big Bang Theory. We had both seen the Nature program on PBS so he went home to read and I took my bath and put my pj's on and played solitaire on the laptop and watched the weather channel. It is misting outside now. It may snow when it cools down a little more.  . 

No comments: