Saturday, May 10, 2014

Breakfast on Saturday

I slept very well last night and woke up only one time ....at 3:00 AM. I got up and took my thyroid med   and then went back to bed until 5:15.

I let Missy out this morning. I go out with her because I don't want her wandering off and getting into trouble again.  She wanted to wander next door so I had to go and get her. She wanted to hunt the birds. She growled and hissed at me all the way back. She seems happy enough now though. She misses bird hunting and wandering off like she did over on Catalina.  I just can't let her do that anymore.She's too old and helpless.

In about twenty minutes Bob will be over and we will go to breakfast at Eggberts.

I'm not sure what the plan is today. If I don't go somewhere, I will clean. I didn't finish yesterday. I have a load of laundry in and should get that in the dryer before I leave for breakfast.

It's 58 degrees now. It is supposed to be 89 later in the day.  We are not forecast for any more rain until Monday. 

I think I will fix meatloaf today. It's been awhile since we've had meatloaf.  I have some boiled potatoes left from yesterday and I will fry those and have a veggie and salad. Bob will bring a salad. I have some mixed fruit we can finish off. We will have peach iced tea today. I need to get some wine too. We finished our red wine last evening. This time I will get some white wine. We have a small glass in the evening nearly every evening.

More later..... 

I sat out in front in my chair and finished my book this afternoon and started another on Capone.   I know, a strange choice but I was interested.

Bob came over for the wine but there was nothing on TV we were interested in watching so he went home and I took my bath and went to bed at 9:00.. 

2 comments:

Balisha said...

We used to put our cat on a leash. She would just roll on the ground and slink around the yard. She never got used to the leash.
Have a nice weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Missy would have a cat fit if I tried to put her on a leash. :)