Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rainy Thursday

The rain has stopped for now. We have an 80% chance of some later on though. It may rain all night.

I slept very well last night with no pain except for leg cramps. The first time I got up and walked it off.  The second time I just changed positions and stretched my leg out.

I  spent some of the morning reading my kindle and the new Ehrman book. The rest of the morning I spent arranging my drawers in the den so I could put my underwear in there and moved some of my clothing into the den closet. I am preparing for Keith and Esther's visit.  I will change my bed and give them my queen sized bed. I have slept on the daybed in the den many times and it is just fine.  They will be coming the Wednesday before Memorial Day and stay until the Sunday before Memorial Day. They want to drive straight through 18 hours by switching off driving.  I wish they would stop and stay overnight somewhere. That sounds like a grueling drive to me.

Bob went to a funeral for his brother-in-law this morning and since we didn't know whether they would have  a family dinner or not, I didn't fix lunch. He didn't stay though.  So we ate at Sirloin Stockade.  Now after the mail comes, I will try to take a nap.

More later...

I got a letter from Social Security and now I'm not sure if they will get my Social Security into the correct account or not.  On the phone last week, they said they would get it in the new account in May but the letter makes it sound like it will be June. Now I just don't know.  I will try to call them tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, Bob came over and we watched TV until 7:30. Then he went home and I took my bath and put my PJs on.  Now I will try to watch TV until 9:00. We are under a storm watch here until 10:00 but it doesn't look that way right now. It will have to move in pretty quick. It's 8:00 now.

No comments: