Friday, August 29, 2014

Laundry on Friday

I'm working on my laundry today...starting very early. Bob and I will go to exercise class this morning. When I get home, I will fix goulash for Denise and the family. I will also take them some Texas toast. I will have to stop at the market for macaroni. I have the rest of the ingredients.

I went out on the carport for awhile after I got the laundry in and took Missy out for an outside  break. It has been raining but has stopped now at least temporarily.

Bob's grandson and his family are over to Bob's apartment sleeping. They are awake now and getting ready to go out to Denise's house.  He came over earlier and had coffee with me to avoid waking them up.

More later....

After I got back from  taking the meal to Denise and her family,  Bob and I decided to go to Bartlesville. I wanted to get some hamburger patties from Peck's and also take some used printer cartridges to Staples. We ate at Dink's Bar B Q and then walked the mall. Neither of us bought anything.

When we got home, I went to Country Mart and bought some groceries. I wanted some stew meat but they didn't have any. Maybe they will have some tomorrow.  I want to have stew one day next week.  That's something I can do in the slow cooker.

Bob's grandchildren are going to stay at his apartment again tonight and leave tomorrow morning.  His daughter is doing better now that her kids are with her, Dee lives at home and goes to the college in Independence. The others are grown and out on their own.

No comments: