Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Busy Sunday

This will be a busy day. First I will go to church and afterward out to eat somewhere. Then I will go on up to Independence to help Juanita balance her checkbook.  After that, I will come back home and if I have time, I will get the congregational newsletters letters ready for the mail. If not, I will do it first thing in the morning before work.

I slept fitfully last night. I awoke several times and my right leg ached again. Finally I got up and took a melatonin tablet. Finally I got back to sleep.

More later....` 

I went to church this morning and afterward out to dinner with some of the congregation. Then I came home and picked up my car and went to Independence to balance Juanita's checkbook. That took awhile. We had a good visit afterward.

Then this afternoon I got my congregational newsletters out.  Now I am working on next Sunday's sermon. 

Tonight Bob is coming over for ice cream (he made it) and our usual glass of wine. We will watch 60 Minutes. There's nothing much else on after that.


No comments: