Friday, October 17, 2014

Back From Branson

We are back from Branson now.  We left Thursday at 6:00 AM, stopped at Joplin for breakfast and went on to Silver Dollar  City where we saw two different music shows. That evening we saw Liverpool Legends. It was a little disappointing. We stayed overnight and this morning we went to the Branson Landing and walked around for awhile. Then we went downtown and walked around. We left around noon to come back to Coffeyville.  We stopped at Crackerbarrel for a late lunch. I took one bite of my meat and realized it had a bad taste and odor. We left it and reported it to the manager. They only charged us for the tea drinks and veggies. I had a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the afternoon.

We stopped at Braums and I bought milk and we both bought ice cream.

When I got home I ate a cookie and that helped a lot. I got that bad taste out of my mouth.

I cleaned up after Missy after I unpacked and put everything away.

When Bob came over we had cookies and ice cream.

I heard from Aime while I was in Branson.  She has sent my resume' to the library and they should be calling me next week for an interview. I would be interested in that position. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time and not counting on it .  I will have to tell them I am registered for the Peace Colloquy Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I will offer to work another half day to make up for the lost Friday.

No comments: