Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Again

I was up in the night with a stomach problem last night so I'm not sure I will make exercise class this morning.  For one thing, I don't believe we should take a chance on exposing others  to something we may be carrying.  I'll see how this morning goes before I make up my mind.

Last night we decided to start over again with our studies.  We began years ago with "Saving Jesus" and we are going to go back to that first Living the Questions study.  The next meeting will be at Marilyn's and she leaves tomorrow to fly to the state of Washington to visit with her daughter, Lori. She will be back on the 30th. So the following Sunday evening, she will host the group.

More later....

I skipped exercise class and laid around this morning. But at noon I decided to fix dinner after all. Bob went to get me some Pepto-Bismol  and I took a dose of it and began to feel better.  I fixed my chicken tenders and mashed potatoes and gravy with the Asparagus Marilyn brought me last night.  Bob brought a salad and we had some of the pineapple upside down cake for dessert.

This afternoon I will bake my cake for the Christian Church for tomorrow. I will let it cool before I ice it.


Well, I got it baked and it's cooling now. Phyllis brought hers and Bobby brought Karan's.  Mine is ready to frost. I assume Bob got his baked and will frost it in the morning.

More even later.....

Bob came over for wine and we watched The Big Bang Theory and both agreed they must have chnaged writers and it's not near as funny. He went home half way through the new program and I took my bath and tried to stay up later but about 8:00 Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: