Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday and Church

Today is another big day. After church and lunch, I will work on my birthday cards and letters.

Tonight I will watch 60 Minutes if there isn't a football game going first. If there is, I imagine I will watch it first.

Missy wanted out this morning but it's 14 degrees out there. I let her out since she insisted but she didn't stay out long.  I read the paper this morning and did what I could toward the crossword puzzle.  Everything says doing a crossword puzzle is god for your memory. I need all the help I can get with my memory.  :)

I slept well last night. I keep the apartment  cool at night. I sleep better that way.

I had a biscuit for my breakfast with two cups of coffee. That is enough. I usually have a good sized lunch after church.

More later....

After church, three of us went to Sirloin Stockade for lunch . After that, I came home and did my letters and a birthday card for Layne.  I will put them on the mailbox in the morning for the mailman to mail for me.

I watched 60 Minutes this evening and then stayed up until nearly 9:00 before going on to bed.

No comments: