Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday Another Workday

This is the day my time sheet is faxed in. Tomorrow,  I should be paid. I have a $168.80 electric bill this month for December so I need all the cash I can find.  Thank goodness for the part time job!

Leslie came over last evening and install my new speaker system. The only problem I have with it is there is no sound now from the TV...it all comes through those two new speakers.  I believe my old speakers also allowed the TV sound.  But I do have sound next to my chair now.

I will go to the market this morning to buy the ham I am going to have shaved for Joyce's family tomorrow. I also will make scalloped potatoes and baked beans unless Karan and Marilyn want to help get that meal together.  Gretchen wants to go in on the ham.

I also need to drop by Service Office and Supply and pick up a toner cartridge for our print copier at church.  I am going to skip exercise class today. It's 20 degrees out there and there is a wind too.  Busy day.

I will go in to work at 12:30. Luckily I have that leftover ham and potato casserole from Monday for lunch today. I also have some of Bob's salad.  We will have a veggie with that.  I will pick up some fruit for dessert with my cookies.

More later....

I got the ham this morning for my friend's family.  I had half of it shaved and half of it sliced for those who do not want sandwiches. I also bought bread for those who do. Karan will do the scalloped potatoes and Marilyn will do the baked beans.   Thank goodness  for great friends. Gretchen, who lives in Alabama now, will go in on the ham.

I also dropped by Service Office and Supply and ordered the print cartridge. They did not have it in stock.  Hopefully, it will be in tomorrow. Phyllis will need it to print the bulletins for Sunday.

Later..

I cleaned another shelf at work today and put away and checked in dozens of DVDs. They had me cleaning DVDs today too and I still have a stack to do today.  That's fine. I'm back to four hours a day now instead of five.  I caught up my lost holiday time.

When I got home I drank a couple of cups of Chi Latte and ate some yogurt. I am now out of yogurt. I'll either have to buy some more or have a smoothie for dinner.  I took my bath and went to bed at 9:00. 

No comments: