Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Wild Sunday

This has been a wild Sunday. I slept well last night. Bob came over early this morning and I iced his coffeecake. He didn't have any milk. Then about 9:00, we went to church. I forgot my minutes book and also the list of last year's electors. I'm the secretary so I borrowed Bob's car and went back home to get the book and the list.

After the elections and the sermon, we went to Independence to eat at Maria's. There were 10 of us.  We had a god lunch but after I got home, I worked on the congregation's newsletter as well as the minutes.  I finished about 4:00. Bob's daughter, Diana, and her husband came from Wisconsin.to see him. She had been very concerned about his last weekend in ICU. Denise, Bob's local daughter, also came to his apartment and so I stayed away. They needed to visit as family.

I read the rest of the afternoon.  I am reading Ron's autobiography.  It is very interesting. I am over halfway through it now.  Then Missy and I watched the Patriot's game with the Colt's. I tried to stay with it but just couldn't. I'll learn in the morning how it came out.  I am just too tired tonight.

No comments: