Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday and a PINCH Meeting

I started to go to bed last night and had a round of diarrhea.  It lasted about thirty minutes. I have no idea what brought that on. Luckily I had some Pepto Bismo on hand and one dose got that stopped. I slept fine although this morning I feel kind of wrung out.

Keith called last night and after about thirty minutes of looking over my laptop, he evidently found the culprit with the pop ups on the laptop computer that had been aggravating me. When I rebooted, they did not pop up....yet. We will wait and see.

I am so glad I am not working anymore. I feel so wrung out that I wouldn't be up to it today.

We will have our stew with crackers and cheese for lunch and I will fix some fruit. If I begin to feel more energetic this morning, I may bake cookies to eat with the fruit.

This evening at 5:30, I will attend the PINCH meeting at the Church of God in Christ. I haven't felt like trying to attend since I've been working. I would get home from the library and just collapse.  After awhile I would recuperate but it would take awhile. PINCH is an advocacy organization for the poor, the Hispanic and the black communities.   It was organized to be an advocate for them when they were unjustly treated. One of the side blessings of the organization is that we got acquainted with one another and learned to love and appreciate one another's diverse cultures.  Once a year we have a covered dish dinner and we meet in one another's churches every month the fourth Wednesday.

No comments: