Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday and Bank Problems

Yesterday evening I started to check my bank account to see if there was enough money in there to pay my rent. They had had me change my password last week and so I put in the new password.  It was rejected. So I tried the old password. They locked me out of my bank account and wanted an "access ID". I had no idea what the access ID was so I tried several. It was no good. I was locked out. I was so aggravated. I know we have to change the password occasionally and that's why I write the new one down. I don't know why it didn't work. Now, in the morning, I will have to call the bank to get into my own account. How frustrating! I can't pay my rent until I am sure there is enough money in there. It is due before the 5th. I don't get my social security until the second Wednesday of the month and that's the 12th this month.

So even though I got right to sleep last night, I awoke in the night and started worrying about the bank account. I got up at 2:30 to try again. No good! I am still locked out. And I can't sleep because of my frustration.

Bob will be over early in the morning for me to write his rent checks. Then we have exercise class at 9:00.  I may have to forgo that this morning. I have too much to do.

Back to bed to try to sleep again.....

Hurricane approaching my son's new home. Look at that sky.






I hope this doesn't turn into a catastrophe on Wednesday or Thursday.

I got my mess worked out at the bank and later turned when I was able to access my accounts, I learned that I had been scammed by a company in Florida out of $79.95 I turned them in to our Attorney General. I had ordered a "trial" of a sleep aid and received it a week or so ago. The trial was  $4.95. Now they have charged me $79.95 for that "trial". I called them and read them the riot act. They told me to return it and they would refund my money. I sent it off this morning. Now I have to wait to see if they refund my $79.95. I have turned the company over to our Attorney General. We will see what happens.

I made meat loaf for lunch and we had boiled potatoes and broccoli with Bob's coleslaw. I had pudding for dessert. It was all good. I took some meatloaf to Marilyn R.  We had plenty.

Tomorrow I will get my hair cut. It is a mess. Bob will visit his sister, Betty, while I get that done and then we will eat at Great China.

Bob came over and watched the news with me. He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and got my p.j.'s on. I will try to stay up until 9:00.

No comments: