Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday and Cakes and Hair Day

I slept really well last night. It's about time! I got up at 5:00 and got ready for my day. I still have to get my breakfast and Missy's too. She is being patient this morning....so far.

I will pick up Bob at 8:20 and we will go to Independence to leave the cakes at the First Christian Church there. Then I will take Bob out to Betty's for his visit and go get my hair done. It really needs cutting. It's all out of shape.

Then at 11:00 we will go to Great China for lunch.  I'm not sure what I will do this afternoon. I cleaned the carpet in the car yesterday afternoon. I do need to wash my car but will wait and see what the weather is like since we are forecast for rain this evening and Wednesday and Thursday.

More later....

There was lots of wind all afternoon and I swept the carport four times and sacked up the leaves. 

And I did go wash my car. It really needed it. It may not stay clean long out under a carport but at least it's clean now.

Hurricane Matthew is heading toward Florida. It should arrive by Thursday since it's hitting Cuba now. It is a category 4 hurricane. That's quite strong. My youngest son and his wife live at Yulee, Florida. That's just over the Georgia/Florida line near the eastern coast. .

There was nothing much on TV but the vice presidential candidate's debates and I wasn't interested in those.   So I took my bath and sat with Missy for awhile in the recliner and even worked the crossword puzzle in the paper and finally just gave up and went to bed early.

We have exercises tomorrow morning and afterward I will warm up the meatloaf and fry the leftover potatoes and cook a veggie. Bob will bring a salad and I still have pudding made up for dessert. And I still have cookies.  

No comments: