Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thursday and Housecleaning Day and Ministerial Alliance


I have been watching the development of the Hurricane Matthew. My son and his wife live in Yulee, Florida and that is near the eastern coast.  I have been concerned that they are not taking this terrible storm seriously.

I slept well last night. My arm is not hurting again this morning and did not hurt last night either. Missy wanted to go outside this morning at 7:00 but when she saw the rainstorm she changed her mind. She is not a happy kitty!

I will attend Ministerial Alliance at noon...if they don't cancel.  We are under flash flood warnings.

I got the apartment cleaned this morning. I will dust in the morning. I am tired right now. I got the bathroom and kitchen floors cleaned and washed and the apartment vacuumed.

More later....

I made my meeting in a lull in the storm.  We are still under flood warnings here.

More even later.... 

I watched the weather channel all afternoon to watch the progress of hurricane Matthew. and Bob came over after 5:00 to watch the news. When he went home just before 7:00 I took my bath and  Missy and I watched some TV until 9:00...when we went to bed.


2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Oh I hope that they are going to be ok where they are, Margie!! Let us know

Margie's Musings said...

So far, so good. I haven't heard anything yet this morning.