Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday and Exercises

I slept well until 3:00AM, when I got up to go to the bathroom. Then my sinus's starting draining and I could not get back to sleep. Finally at 4:00, I just got up. No sense just lying there drowning in my own juices.

Today I will go to exercise class and since Kay lost her husband on Thursday, I will be leading it. I really don't like doing that but I was asked to do it so I told Delores, I would.  Karan is still in her physical therapy for her knee surgery and may be for several more weeks..depending on her progress.  She would ordinarily do the leading.

Today we will have a hamburger dish for lunch. I will have garlic toast with it since it is pasta and also green beans and Bob's salad. I still have Apple Brown Betty for dessert.  It should be an easy lunch.

Today my Blue Cross/Blue Shield supplement comes out of the bank. Also the Cox Cable bill comes out. That will leave me short for the rent as my social security doesn't come in until the 13th this month. The boys may save me from having to raid my savings again. In September I hope to get my passport. That will be $140....at least.

More later....

I paid my cable bill on the phone but it hasn't shown up  in my bank account yet. It may be tomorrow before it does.

More even later....Bob is here. He brought Denise, his daughter, with him. She had evidently been visiting with him when I called and told him lunch was ready.

I started a new book after they left. It's "The Great Spiritual Migration" by Brian McClaren.  Interesting....

Then Missy and I took a nap.

Bob stayed until 6:00 and watched the news. When he left I took my bath and laid down on the sofa with Missy and we watched "You've Got Mail", one of my favorite chick flicks.  I've seen it several times but always enjoy it. I had taken an antihistamine  earlier in the day to combat my drowning in my own juices and sneezing.  Then since I had taken a nap and I decided to stay up later to see if I would sleep better. 

Missy and I went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: