Saturday, September 2, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke at 3:30 and had problems getting back to sleep. I must have finally done it through because I awoke at 6:00...late for me.

I texted Bob to see if he would like to go to Independence to their Eggberts and see if we like that. He had forgotten to pick up his jeans at the laundry there on Thursday when he was there to get his oil changed at Quality Toyota.  Mine is due too but I have a coupon for a $19.99 oil change at Honda of Bartlesville. My appointment is Tuesday at 2:30.

We went to the Independence Eggberts but were not impressed. We had no service for 15 minutes. Then when our food finally came, it was cold. We will not go back. We get much better service at the Coffeyville store.

I watered my flowers in the pots in front last evening so they may not need it this morning. I don't have a plan for today.

There is a storm called Irma heading toward the Caribbean. I hope it doesn't hit Florida. Usually when they get into the gulf they encounter warm water which fuels them. My son and his wife had to deal with hurricane Matthew last year. They don't need another one this year.

I need to go out to Walmart and buy a few groceries and I need to go by the bank and get some money from the ATM machine.

I still have not made it to either Walmart or the bank. I can get along without the groceries but I will need money for lunch tomorrow after church.
 
I did go out to the church and run off the bulletins and set up the worship center and get the communion ready for tomorrow. So I had better go get to the bank or I won't have lunch tomorrow.

So more even later...

O.K. I did get money at the ATM.  I never did get out to Walmart. I just came back home and laid down a bit with Missy.

Later, around 5:00 Bob came over to watch the news. He left about 6:00 or so and I took my bath and laid back down to watch TV with Missy. I went to bed at 9:00.


No comments: