Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises Again

I slept really well again last night...without any help from any drug or even an antihistamine.

My TV Bose sound system is no longer working correctly. Only the yellow light comes on and the green one will not come on. I am getting sound...just not Bose sound. I have turned it on and off several times but the green light does not come on. The TV speakers are turned off. I checked. So the sound I have is from the Bose not the TV.

I will have to lead the exercises again this morning and Friday. Kay will not be back until Monday.  She lost her husband a week ago tomorrow. His funeral was yesterday.

This afternoon at 1:00 is Bunco. I will go. I enjoy the games. We will eat the rest of our hamburger casserole this noon with the green beans and a salad and the rest of the garlic toast.

I may go to the PINCH meeting this evening. I need to tell the group that I did try to recruit people to come to the meeting they are having in September. I posted their flyer on our church bulletin board and had it announced.  I also posted it on my facebook page.

Tomorrow I will meet Gay in Cherryvale for lunch.


My son, Scott, who gave me that Bose system, called to be sure I had sound on my TV since I am getting only the yellow light.  He must have read this blog.  I do have sound so I am happy.

I walked down to the Dollar General store on the corner to get my son-in-law a birthday card.  They were closed and moving into their new store on 11th street. That's highway 166. They will open there on Friday.


Lunch was fine and we finished up the casserole and the apple brown betty too. I went out to the Family Dollar store and bought a couple of birthday cards. The new Dollar General store will not be open until Friday. I want to get some boxed birthday cards to send out to the congregation.

I laid down with Missy after that and took a short nap. I turned on the TV and the green light for the Bose system came back on. So the Bose system is working fine now.


Bob came over shortly after 5:00 to watch the news. he left at 6:30 and I took my bath and got ready to lie back down with Missy and watch TV until bedtime.  I went on to bed shortly after 9:00.


No comments: