Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday and Exercises Again

This should be the last day I am in charge of exercises again. Kay should be back on Wednesday. Sheila came by last evening and brought me the key to the senior center just in case she doesn't get back early last night from taking her brother to Bartlesville for more testing.  He has a lung disease that makes the bottom of his lungs like leather. I forget what she called it but it's only treatable...not curable.

I will open the senior center and also open the kitchen and make coffee for the break room.  I will need to open the break room too. If Sheila doesn't get up there this morning, I will also lock up the break room and the office as well as the senior center when I get ready to leave.  I may have to stay until 3:30. It all depends on Sheila. Delores is still in the hospital in Tulsa. She had a heart attack after her stint failed.  Sheila has been subbing for her.

I'm glad I got the apartment cleaned yesterday morning before I met Gay.

Bob is coming over early to check his bank account to see if social security came in early because of the Labor Day holiday. I got my boy's donations to me early yesterday and I may go ahead and pay my rent this afternoon.


Bob's social security did come in today. He will bring his checkbook and have me write his rent check this afternoon. We went to Utopia for a Utopiachino and a cinnamon roll after exercise class and we will have later lunch now.

More even later....

After lunch...chicken potatoes and gravy and brussel sprouts and a coleslaw salad  he brought, we worked on patching up his front bumper again. I took nail polish remover and wiped down the sticky mess from the gorilla tape I use to put the bumper back together again. He ran up on a curb at the doctor's office a couple of years ago and tore the bumper...plastic, as usual. So I patched it with gorilla tape twice. This time I did a much better job of it and it looks almost like new.

Bob and I then went to find a Fed X truck uptown and gave his Cox TV box to the driver. He has decided he needs the money worse then he needs the TV.  We went by the new Dollar General store and went through it. It's very nice. While we were there, Scott called and talked to me awhile. It had been awhile since I had actually talked to him.  They have been very busy. They ran a triathlon last weekend.

It's 7:30 now and I just took my bath. I will go watch TV with Missy now. I need to take an allergy pill too. I have begun sneezing again. I will try to stay up until 9:00 or 10:00. I sleep better that way.

No comments: