Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday and a Bad Night

This was another of those bad nights. I took a melatonin table at bedtime and it lasted until 3:00. Then I woke up and took my med and went to the bathroom. I could not get back to sleep until almost 4:30. Then I slept until 6:00.

This morning sometime they will deliver my chair.  I will not go to exercise class because I need to be here when they come.

I will fix lunch. I plan to have tuna cakes and fried potatoes a salad and a veggie. I will get some peaches for dessert.

More later....

I saw a post from Scott. He says their weather bureau says that hurricane will be a category 1 by the time it reaches them. I wonder if this is the same weather bureau that told him Matthew would not be a problem last year. We will see....

More later...breakfast is calling me.

Well, I stayed home from exercise class in hopes my chair would come early. Now it's time to start lunch and I will have to put that off until they bring it. So we will have a later lunch. It's five until 11:00 now and still no chair.

More still later...

They finally brought my new chair shortly before noon. It's a rocker/recliner and fits me perfectly.  I have short legs.

Bob then took me to lunch at Kansas Buffet. That was good of him. I will cook those tuna cakes and send them home with him this evening.

Here's a photo of the new chair. 

The color is the exact color found in the sofa pattern....kind of a beige/gold.

This is Steve. He mows for us and does a great neat job.


 More later....I need a nap.

I had a nap and read for awhile. After 5:00, Bob came over to read the paper and watch the news and 
watch Brooks and Shields. Brooks was off and Gerson took his place.

After Bob left I took my bath and watched TV until 9:00 when I went to bed.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Love your chair!

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Sister Three. Thanks for visiting!