Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thursday and Housecleaning Day

I didn't sleep really well last night and got up at 4:45.

I will clean the apartment today. I will scrub the kitchen floor on my hands and knees this week. I hit it with the wet swifter last week and that helps but really doesn't get it completely clean so every other week I give it a really good cleaning by hand.

I am keeping the weather channel on my TV.  I am concerned about the Florida kids.

I have borrowed the money for my new rocker recliner from my savings. I will pay it back a hundred dollars a month. That's what the payment on the hearing aid was so I shouldn't miss it. They will deliver it tomorrow. I want the apartment to be clean for that. I gave the old worn out recliner to Kenny next door. He will put it in one of Dr. Sandu's furnished apartments.  I was glad to get it out of my apartment  and Kenny had a pickup.

I'd better get busy. So more later...

I have both bare floors cleaned. Now I need to vacuum the carpets and I will be finished except for  dusting.  Dusting is not a big deal in a two bedroom apartment.

So more later...

They had a good lunch at my alliance meeting. The program was also very good. It was on mentoring at risk children at the elementary school. If I had more patience with children, I would be tempted to sign up.

The apartment is clean! Now I am ready for my new rocker recliner. They will deliver it on Friday.

Bob came over at 5:00 to watch the news and left at 6:15. I took my bath and watched TV with Missy until 9:00. Then I went to bed.

No comments: