Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday and Exercises

I slept well last night. Missy woke me up after midnight and had used her litter box and wanted it cleaned up. I did that and took my thyroid med while I was up. Amazingly, I was able to get back to sleep. I slept until 6:00. I must have caught up some of the sleep I had lost earlier this week.

I got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself.

Today I plan to go to exercise class. That's all I have planned for today.

I will fix Chicken Parmesan for lunch with fried potatoes and a veggie. I still have Bob's salad. I will check to see if it is still fresh. It had had Saran on it for two days. It may be fine. I still have one cupcake too.

I would like to read after lunch.

This may be cinnamon roll day at Utopia. If it is, we may go for a Utopiachino and a cinnamon roll before lunch. 


Sure enough...we went to Utopia for treats before coming back home. I took Bob home and told him I would text when we would have lunch. I'm not hungry and neither is he. We all stayed and visited awhile while there.

More even later...

We had the Chicken Parmesan and fried potatoes with a veggie and a salad Bob brought. It was good and he took some home for his supper.

I went to Happy Feet and finally got my pedicure done.  That feels so good!

After I got home, the newspaper came and I read that and worked the crossword puzzle.

Shortly after that, Bob came and we watched the news and also Brooks and Shields on PBS.  After he left, I took my bath and watched Dateline until 10:00 when Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: