Saturday, October 7, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

Bob will pick me up for breakfast out at 6:50 this morning. I will not cook today unless I make vegetable soup. I may do that. We never want much after a large breakfast.

I don't have a plan for today. Maybe I will get to read. I have not read much this week. I have been too busy with other things.

I did a load of laundry already this morning. Last night Missy wet on the bathmat under her litter box again.  I put the little mat under it and washed the large one with my towels and PJs. They are all in the dryer now.

More later...

This is my older son and his wonderful wife.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie and closeup

They are such a happy couple. I am so happy they found one another.  They live in Phoenix. Our family always calls him our "teddy bear". He is so loving and family oriented. They will be here for Thanksgiving this year. I am really looking forward to that.

Shortly after that, I will be flying to Florida for granddaughter Ashley's graduation on December 9th. 

More later...

A photo of my eldest son from Egypt.

 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

He has taken a lot of photos on this trip.

More later...

We had a large filling breakfast and I will only have beef vegetable soup the rest of the day. I have it in the slow cooker cooking now.  We probably won't eat until mid afternoon. We each had a scrambled egg, three pancakes and two strips of bacon for  breakfast, I am full!

Now I will read. So more later...

About 1:00 in the afternoon, we ate our vegetable beef soup.  Bob brought crackers. He had also bought the meat for the soup. After we had as much as we wanted, we took some over to Marilyn R., my neighbor. We will have it again on Monday.

I read this afternoon too and also laid down with Missy and took a nap. I also ate my other Utopiachino.

We will watch the news this evening if it is available. So often the weekend  evenings are used for sports.

Hopefully I will be able stay up until 9:00 and also be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: