Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept really well again last night. I awoke twice but got right back to sleep. One time I have a cramp in my right leg. I got up and took an Aleve. That took care of it. Then I got back to sleep.

I awoke about 5:00, my usual wake up time, and got up and dressed and fed Missy and waited for Bob to pick me up for breakfast out at Eggberts. We looked for Joanne to join us but it must have been too cold for her to get out. It is 20 degrees out there with a brisk north wind.

I came home to work on this blog and also I am thinking about getting the class newsletter out this next week. I am hoping for some more news. So far, it is only five pages. Usually it is eight.

Missy is lying behind me on the daybed watching me work on the blog.  

I will vacuum later on. It's only 8:25 AM. I never did get that done this week. I am drying the laundry right now. I washed both bath mats and my PJs and underwear. Missy is still missing the litter box with her urine and I have to constantly (at least three times a week) wash the mats and sometimes even the floor.  She is old so I put up with it. I am old too and can sympathize.

More later....

My great granddaughter, Mia on Christmas:

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, table and indoor

Whatever a 3 D pen is....

And this is my grandson, Jerod and his mother, Taresa.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

My kids' puppies have really grown!

Image may contain: dog and indoor
Aren't they cute? They are registered Corgis.

More blog later...

I  vacuumed this afternoon. Now the apartment is clean.

I finished the class newsletter and sent it off as an attachment to those online. It turned out to be six pages. Several e-mailed their contributions at the last moment. Now the big job is to print off the 75 others. 

Bob came over at 5:00 to watch the news and left at 6:10 or so. Then I took my bath and put my PJs on and watched a movie on Amazon. Missy and I went to bed shortly before 9:00. 

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

You will miss your can when she’s gone, I’m sure.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I will. She has been my constant companion for 15 years.