Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises Again

It is 16 degrees out there this morning. I did sleep well and didn't wake up in the night at all. I got up shortly before 5:00...as usual.

One of my former neighbors here in the fourplex died Christmas morning.  We were the same age. Her funeral is Friday at 1:00. I don't know if I will attend or not. I really do not go to many funerals anymore.

I will fix a roast for lunch. I will put it on to cook in the slow cooker with potatoes, onions  and carrots. I will pick up Bob at 8:40 to go to exercises.

I have been working on my class newsletter. This is the shortest one yet. It is usually 8 pages but this year it is barely 5 pages. If I don't get some more news, I will probably send it of sometime this week.This is my 20th year to do it.

More later...

We went to exercise class and there were more there than we thought would be. Afterward I came back home and worked on Sunday's sermon. Then we had lunch. The roast was very good and I sent the leftovers home with Bob. 

More later....

No comments: