Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept well until midnight when my alarm went off. A couple of weeks ago we had a power failure here and when the power came back on I had to reset all my clocks. After that, the alarm went off at midnight. I bought the clock from Marilyn and did not get the manual so I will have to ask her to show me how to reset it so the alarm won't go off. I had trouble getting back to sleep so I took some more Zzzquil. I slept well after that until almost 6:00.

I washed the beans I soaked last night. We will have cornbread and beans with a relish tray Bob is bringing. He is bringing his girlfriend, Joanne, too.  She is a nice person.

I need to go to Country Mart this morning and get some paper liners for my cornbread muffins.

I may also get some pudding mix.

More later...

I am hoping to see the movie "Darkest Hour" if and when it ever comes to a theater near Coffeyville. There is no theater here in Coffeyville. I would have to go to either Independence or Bartlesville to see it. I don't find it at either theater.

More later...

Well lunch went well. My beans and cornbread was well received. I had french vanilla pudding for dessert. I took Marilyn R., my neighbor, some beans and the rest of our cornbread. for her supper.

I went up to the city electric utility and checked on my January bill. This apartment is all electric. The January bill with all the cold, cold weather was $292.58. I have checked into their Average Payment Billing since I do allow $100. a month for my electric bill.  This month's is almost three times that much. I can sign up for that in March. I may do that.

More later....

Bob called. He is going to Joanne's to watch the news.  I will take my bath and get ready for bed and watch TV with Missy until 9:00. Then we will go to bed and hopefully be able to sleep through the night.

No comments: