Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday and Exercises Again

I  slept very well last night. I didn't wake up until  almost 5:00 AM so I just got up since I had had uninterrupted sleep.

Bob contacted me last evening and said he decided not to go to the movie. Joanne isn't interested and he said it was too expensive.  He will just wait until it comes out on DVD and rent it from V & S Variety. I asked Marilyn to go too but if her kids come this weekend, she won't be able to go. I may ask Karan too now. If Marilyn can come too that will make it a threesome. If they are not interested, I will just go alone. There are few movies I care anything about anymore so when there is one, I want to see it. This one is "The Darkest Hour". It is about Churchill's experience during World War II.

I will pay my rent today. Both boys made a deposit and now I have enough to pay my rent. My social security doesn't come in until the 14th this month. The rent is due on the 1st and past due on the 5th and Betty will start adding a daily penalty after that. I hope to have enough by the 10th to pay that huge electric bill.

I will go to exercise class today. Afterward I will go to Utopia for a cinnamon roll and utopiachino

More later.....

First I went to the drive through banking and paid my rent and after that, I went to pick up Bob for exercises.

I almost forget my 10:00 doctor's appointment this morning. Just as soon as the exercise class was over, I left for my appointment. Joanne took Bob home.

They couldn't find anything at all wrong with my health.  I take a little thyroid pill and my blood pressure med and that's all. I have lost eight pounds. I don't know how that happened.

Afterward I went to Utopia and had my cinnamon roll and my utopiachino. I brought the second one home and put it in the frig.

I played cards on the computer after lunch. I ate the rest of the beans and cornbread for my lunch. Later I went to Sonic and had a mini Sonic blast for a supper. I am out of yogurt right now. That's my story and I'm staying with it. :)

I've just given Missy her treats and she came to get me to lay on the sofa with her. I'm not ready to take my bath yet. So I will wait until after the CBS news.

I see the stock market fell 666 points today and I have been expecting that. Anything that goes up so fast will very soon have an adjustment. That's just historical.

More later....

I took my bath at 6:00 or shortly after. Then after I got my PJs on, Missy and I lay on the sofa and I watched a movie on Amazon. I went to bed at 9:00 and Missy soon followed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Wish I could lose 8 pounds!

Margie's Musings said...

I have no idea how that happened.