Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept well last night and not with using Zzzquil either. I went to bed shortly before 9:00 and awoke only once....around 3:00 AM. But I got right back to sleep and slept until almost 5:30.

I have got myself ready for the day and cleaned up  Missy's litter box and fed her and myself.

I will pick up Bob about 8:20 or 8:25 and we will go to Independence to my hair appointment and Walmart up there and finally to Big Cheese for lunch.

Tomorrow we will have the beans and cornbread again. I took some of them to Marilyn R. yesterday but have plenty left for tomorrow's lunch.

Scott called me yesterday afternoon and we had a good visit. I haven't heard anything from Keith about the desktop computer. He is probably very busy.

More later...

Thursday I will go to the Ministerial Alliance meeting at noon. Bob will be on his own for lunch.

Friday I have my regular semi annual doctor's appointment with Dr Gillis here in Coffeyville. 

Next Monday, Leslie and I will go to Kansas City to the KU Med Center to see my doctor there again. I want to discuss any possible side effects of the surgery I am considering. That will help me decide whether I have another surgery.

More even later....

My daughter texted me this afternoon that her biopsy from the dermatologist came back and the place he took off on her nose was squamous cell carcinoma. She has an appointment in April on the 12th to have it removed by Dr. Myers in Tulsa. I encouraged her to ask Dr. Eslicker if there wasn't another surgeon that could do it sooner. That is a month and a half away.  My husband died of squamous cell carcinoma that had metastasized. She said she would ask.

Always something to pray about.

More later... 

Missy and I lay on the sofa and watched the president's speech. I will fact check it tomorrow. 

We both went to bed at 9:00.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Your electric bill is outrageous. Ours is usually 100.00 high is 125.
We have a small house, 1650 sq feet I think

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

The last blog that I visited had me craving sugar cookies and now you have me craving cornbread :)

Margie thoughts and prayers regarding your daughter and that all goes well with that removal in a timely and quick manner

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Deb!

And Sister-Three, I have 1200 square feet here in the apartment. I think it is outrageous too but these apartments are all electric. There's not too much I can do about it except do the average billing. They take the past 11 months and divide the total by 12 and add 2% for the program. I may sign up for that after I find out with the monthly fee would be.