Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday and a Vision Problem

I slept well last night and didn't get up until almost 6:00. Then I spent the next couple of hours trying to find an error in my checkbook. I never did find it.

I am having a vision problem. I cannot read without cheaters. I called Dr. Burch's office this morning to get an appointment to see if it's my eyes or my contacts. The contacts are new and the prescription is correct according to Kyle.. So it may be my eyes.

I will know on Wednesday. I have an 8:00 appointment.

I missed exercise class this morning while trying to find the error in my checkbook.

It's  pretty out today. I may go to Bartlesville just to get out of town. The only place I have been lately  is to Chanute for that funeral on Saturday and to Independence last Tuesday to deliver the cakes and get my hair done..

More later...

I found this photo on my facebook page and since I don;t have a recent photo of my daughter, I thought I would save it.

Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses and closeup

It just shows part of her face but what I can see is really neat. She's a neat woman.

And this a photo of the crib notes Trump needed to even know how to express sympathy.



Pitiful, isn't it?

I worked half a day trying to reconcile my checkbook I finally got it done.

The doctor's office called in Kansas City while I was getting my pedicure to change my  surgery date from March 27th to March 20th.

That will work.

I also got a Wednesday morning at 8:00 appointment with Dr. Burch about my eyes. I'm having a time reading with this new contact. I don't know whether it's my eyes or the new contact. But I should know on Wednesday.

Thursday, I take Juanita to the doctor in Bartlesville. It will be a busy week. I get my hair done tomorrow.

The anesthesia office called me this afternoon and they wanted us to come back up for them to interview me. I explained that we were hours away and Dr. P's office said we could do that on the telephone. So she asked me a series of questions over the phone. She will send me a hard copy of our interview.

Missy and I watched another segment of the presidency of John Kennedy and about 8:45, we went to bed.

2 comments:

marlu said...

A nice photo of your daughter!

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, and it's almost impossible to get a photo of her.