Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday and Another Busy Day

I got up about 4:30 this morning. I slept pretty well. I never get through the night without waking up at least once. My bladder problem is getting worse. Now the bladder problem is affecting the bowel as well. I will be glad to get the surgery over with next month and I hope that takes care of that problem too.

My Echo stopped working again yesterday and Leslie got hold of Amazon Customer Service. In the meanwhile, I unplugged it and re-plugged it in three times and tried about three times to reach the Alexa but it didn't work. I waited about twenty minutes before trying once again to reach Alexa. After all that time, it worked again. It was still working this morning and turned on my lamp just fine.They want me to re-set the Echo and reconnect it with my app again to my wifi. If that continues to happen, I will do that. I printed off the instructions and will keep them.

I have my coffeecake finished and iced and am ready for church.  I have an hour but I am glad I got the bulletins printed off yesterday morning and also the church school material. That is just one less thing to do. Now I need to get the presider material out of the car and go over it for today's service. My friend, Bill, is the speaker.

I will pick up Phyllis and Bob A. at 9:00. It is my turn to drive. 

We probably will eat at "Just Us" at noon. Then when I get home, I will do the newsletters and get those in the mail.

Then I will be finished with my chores for today and can relax.. I want to watch 60 Minutes at 6:00. Then try to find another good movie on Amazon for this evening. If I can't, I will go back to Amazon's American Experience and watch another of those biographies.

More later....

We did eat at "Just Us" and then I took both Bob A. and Phyllis home afterward.

I came home and started working on the newsletter. I could not get the printer to work no matter what I did. I finally contacted Cox service and they deleted the printer and re-installed it and  it is working fine now. It's almost 4:00 and I have been messing with all this ever since I got home from "Just Us".

I have contacted Keith and if possible, I would like him to fix this notebook so it can print from the living room again. It really never worked very long after he fixed it that way the last time. It kept looking for a different printer.

More later...

 Bob dropped by. The fire department was over at his apartment building and he just left there and dropped by here. Joanne had her daughter there at her home with her and will call him when she takes her daughter home.

She called about 45 minutes later and he left to go over there. I gave him the magazines I had accumulated.

More even later .......

I read all evening until time to  watch the next episode of John Kennedy's life story on Amazon Prime. Then I took my bath and Missy and I laid on the sofa until 9:00 and watched the program and then went to bed.

No comments: