Saturday, March 3, 2018

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I lay down to watch another episode of  Ken Burns' America" series from American Experience last night at 7:00 and saw about five minutes of it before I woke up at 10:30.  Then I went on to bed and Missy soon followed me in.

I had a very big day.I had a great visit with my friend, Nancy, and she had me stay until Brooks and Shields was over on PBS' news hour. When I left it was dark. She wanted me to stay the night since it was after dark and very black out but I knew I had Missy waiting for me to come home and give her her treats. So I carefully drove home.It's only about 17 miles.

I actually slept through the night.last night! Amazing!

Now it's time to go pick up Bob for breakfast. I will get back to this later....

I got Bob and we had breakfast at Eggberts. We shared stories of our last week.

I will attend the KGGF Farm and Home Show being held at Nellis Hall at the college. It will be something different to do.

So I will get  the crossword puzzles from Thursday and Friday done before I get ready to go.

I picked up Bob for breakfast and we both had omelets this time. That was good too for a change.

Then I came home and did some laundry before going to the Farm and Home show. I believe it was the largest Farm  and Home show they had ever had. Of course, I didn't really need anything they sold or showed since I am living in an apartment anymore.

I went out to the Woodshed at South Coffeyville and filled up my tank with gas too.

More later...

I played solitaire  for a while and looked over the movies I can watch this eveing. I think I will just stay with the series I have been watching. It's not even 4:00 yet. Missy is asleep on the sofa right now. She sleeps most of her life away. In another hour I will turn on the CBS news. Then this evening I will watch the Amazon Ken Burns program until bedtime.

More later....

No comments: