Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept until 6:00 AM and still had to shower, wash my hair and unpack that suitcase and hang everything up before starting my coffeecake for church school. I took Missy outside while the coffee cake was baking. I did get everything done and picked up Phyllis and still got to the church on time. Whew!

I got the suitcase returned to the kids after church. 

We had a guest minister from Pittsburg, Kansas, who preached this morning and he did a good job. The theme was "Peace! Be Still!" 

After church Melissa, our doctor pastor, and her husband, took six of us to the Railroad Inn, an Italian restaurant in Independence, for lunch. That was good of her.

Then I came home and did the newsletters for those that were out of town and could not attend this morning.

That finished, I decided to lie down for awhile after I take Missy out for awhile.  So, more later...

Missy and I went out several times during the evening before the rain begins again. I was very tired and went to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

No comments: