Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday and a Free Day

I slept very well last night. I did get up at 4:30 but had had good sleep. I got myself ready for the day, fed myself and Missy and then while it was relatively cool, I took her out while I watered my flowers, and dead headed them. Later...much later, she was ready to come in and she ate something, drank some water and curled up on my bed for a nap.

I watched the news and ate a couple of cookies.

I have nothing planned for today. I still have not vacuumed the bedroom or finished dusting so I may get that done today. Missy did wet on the bathmat under her litter box this morning .....just barely missing the litter box a little. Still I put the mat in the washer and when I have more in there, I will wash it. I still have another mat I can use if and when it happens again.

More later...

Bob came over for a little while and asked me to meet him for lunch at the Kansas Buffet. Joanne is meeting and having lunch with some of her woman friends. So I decided to go. We met at 11:30 and had lunch. It was pretty good.

He had been to the dentist and had some questions for me. I had worked seven years as a chair side assistant.  He has a third molar that needs to come out. It is non functional and has cavities in it.

I came home and finished my Readers Digest and then made up some blueberry muffins and fixed myself a cup of green tea to have with the muffin.

Juanita called to say I had left my calculator there. I missed it this morning when I wanted to use it and couldn't find it.  I will pick it up on Tuesday when I get my hair done again. 

It was beastly hot all day and I could not take Missy out again. The humidity was awful! I will take her out for awhile in the morning after it gets light,

I watched some "Nature" with Missy on Amazon Prime TV. She loves that show and we just watched one we had already seen but she was just glued to the set. Then I took my bath and watched an episode of Cheers and then Missy and I went on to bed at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We must have been SORT of on the same page today :) You made muffins and I was in the mood for biscuits :) I made a batch of Bisquick drop biscuits....had two and then walked the rest down to the grandkids :)

Margie's Musings said...

Hi Deb. Thanks for dropping by! I was just hungry for something different. You too!