Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday and Hair Day Then Juanita's Bank Statement

I slept much better without the foam pad under the mattress pad.  Still I awoke twice in the night to go to the bathroom and once when Missy came in with her little "mew" to tell me she had used the litter box and wanted me to clean it up. So I did. I know I spoil this old cat but I am not sure how long I will have her. She is, after all, 15 years old.

I will go to Independence earlier today. Kathy has me scheduled at 8:00 today and it is my color and cut day.  Afterward, I will go out to Juanita's and balance her bank statement. Then I will come on back home for lunch. I still have the rest of my fried ravioli from Sunday. I will warm that up in the microwave.

Right now, I will go have my breakfast. I am dressed and ready for the day. So more later...

I did leave to go up to Independence at 7:15 and after I got my hair done, I went over to Juanita's and balanced her checkbook. Then I wrote two checks for her and delivered them while I was up there.

When I got home I warmed up the fried ravioli I had saved from Sunday's lunch and ate that for my lunch.  Then I went up to the senior center and played Skip Bo for two hours. There were only four of us there but we had fun. I took my ice cream bars to serve for dessert.

When I got home it was very, very hot. I just stayed in the apartment as much as Missy wanted to go outside.  It was just too hot for either of us.

About 5:15, I gave her her treats  and I ate some yogurt. After I had my bath at 8:00 we laid down together on the sofa and watched some "Frazier" and "Cheers" episodes on Amazon Prime.

At 9:30, we both went in to bed.

No comments: