Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday and Laundry and Mowing

I slept poorly last night. I woke up twice and went to the bathroom and just got up shortly before 5:00AM. I have dressed and eaten my breakfast and watched the weather channel.

I have done some cleaning but will wait until tomorrow to change my bed in anticipation of Dean coming Wednesday afternoon. I will sleep on the trundle and it's bedding is clean. I will give him my bed just as I do whenever I have company. I noticed on the weather channel that we are expecting rain on Wednesday afternoon.  I hope he can get here before he encounters the rain. He too is 83 years old. I have a 10:00AM hair appointment on Wednesday too and will need to get back before he arrives.

I hope to have lunch with Nancy today. We plan to go down to the Copan Cafe truck stop. I know they have good food. It will be something different from Eggberts.

I have to go up to Dr. Burch's office and get my new contacts this morning as soon as he opens and then I need to also take the check for my March water, sewer and trash payment by the City of Caney office. For some strange reason, the bank sent me their payment check. I have paid online ever since I have been here but this is the first time they have sent me the check. Weird!

More later...

I got that mess straightened out and then Nancy came over and wanted to go to lunch. Sounded good to me. We went down to the Copan Restaurant this time. Afterward we visited awhile and then after she left, I mowed the front yard.  I want to get at least part of it done before Wednesday. It's supposed to rain Wednesday afternoon.

My allergies are driving me crazy. The nose runs constantly. And I have a slight cough too.  

Here's the front...


Image may contain: grass, tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature
I will do the back next. The side yard will have to wait until tomorrow.


 Image may contain: grass, plant, tree, outdoor and nature

I got the back done and most of the side before I played out.  It's 4:20PM now and I want to watch the 5:00PM news. I will get back to this later.

This is the side yard.

 I lacked about two swipes to finish the side. But I will be fresh tomorrow.


Image may contain: tree, grass, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

I will finish then. I will get back to this after the news.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The yard looks really great.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Sister-Three!