Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday and Dusting

I woke up earlier then usual this morning and finally just got up. I guess I had my sleep out. I notice the grass has grown a lot since I mowed on Tuesday. After it dries, I may mow again when it dries. It's pretty damp from the dew. I will need to mow before leaving for camp next Wednesday...probably on Tuesday. It's only 7:20AM now so it will be awhile.

I dusted the apartment this morning. It had been over a week. I don't have a plan for today except to mow. I am doing my little dab of laundry this morning...mostly towels and underwear. I have that laundry in the dryer now.

I heard from Gay this morning on e-mail. She wanted to tell me she enjoyed our visit on Monday. I always enjoy that drive up there.

The little gray cat has been here already this morning to eat the cat food in the dish. She/he left a little ..evidently for later.

More later...

I went out to Dollar General shortly before noon and bought some some bandages for my leg. I have gone through an entire box of those large bandaids. I ran onto the recliner a few days ago and the soft spot on the recliner gouged a hole in my leg. It is finally getting better now.

Steve and Suzanne, my landlords, came this afternoon and brought two new Venetian blinds for my two front living room windows. Steve installed them. Suzanne helped him by holding a yardstick to keep the brackets steady while he screwed the brackets in to the top of the window. They look real nice!

More later....

I washed up the feeder and mixed up some more hummingbird feed. For some reason, after I changed the feed last time, the hummingbirds never drank from the feeder. That's strange! I have always had lots of hummingbirds. Not here. Before I bought my hook, they were feeding from the fence where I had it propped up.

Monday, or perhaps Sunday evening, I will have to mow again. The grass is very long and I just mowed it last Tuesday.  I would mow today but for one thing, it's way too hot and for another, I am speaking at church tomorrow and I don't want my hair to be a mess....and it would be a mess!

More even later...

I have been reading again and watching some mor eof my recorded TV shows.

I took my bath at 7:15PM and will be going to bed at 9:00PM, as usual.

No comments: