Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wednesday and Hair Day

I slept like a log last night after doing all that mowing yesterday afternoon and evening.

Today I got up shortly before 5:00AM and dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee. I will be going over to Coffeyville today for my hair appointment at 10:00AM and I may meet Bob for breakfast. I have yet to ask him. Then I want to get gas at Woodshed and also go to the bank and later, after lunchtime, go to Bunco. I have the prizes this month for Bunco.

Then before I come back home, I want to go out to Walmart. I need a few things and I want to get a couple of  Walmart frozen dinners.  I like their sweet and sour chicken and one other that I can't spell. I like Schwan's chicken pot pies and ice cream bars. But their food is really too expensive for me otherwise. Their tomato basil soup is in too large a container for one person. I prefer canned Amy's for that. Then before I come home, I want to stop at Brahms and get my yogurt. I didn't have any for supper last evening.

I have put out food for the little gray cat. I don't know whether she/he has been by the bowl yet but I will go check.

More later....

I went over and picked up Bob  and we went to breakfast at Eggberts.  Then after I took him home, I went to Woodshed and bought gas and then out to Walmart for a few things. I passed on the frozen food because I was not going right back home. I went to the library and read and then went to get my pedicure. It had been awhile. Then back to the library to read again to wait for 1:00PM for Bunco.

While I was at the library, I looked up and saw Maia and Cheyenne and then Marlene, their mother.  We had a nice visit. And then they had to leave and I had to go over to the senior center for Bunco. Marlene is so nice to me...very pleasant. The little girls were happy to surprise me too.

After Bunco, I came back to Braums and bought my week's supply of yogurt. That's what I have for supper every evening.

Then I came back to home and took out my mail from the mailbox and am getting caught up on my blog.

More later...

I read my new free book most the afternoon until I got so tired I knew it must be time for my bath. So at 7:00PM, I took it and later at 9:00PM, I went on to bed. Another big day!

No comments: