Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday and a Hair Day

I slept well again last night but got up at 5:00AM. I need to leave here at 8:00AM to make my 8:30AM hair appointment. I have fed myself, dressed and fed the little gray cat and am having my Chai Latte now. It's only 6:10AM right  now so I have plenty of time.

I want to check the Coffeyville Walmart for those Walmart brand single meals. The Independence store didn't have too many. I want the sweet and sour chicken and they did not have those. They are only $1.88 in singles. You can't beat that for a meal. It's a lot cheaper then Schwans.

I am so glad I got the mowing done yesterday. We have a 70% chance of rain tonight.

More later...

They are moving right along on my son and daughter-in-law's new home.


Image may contain: house, sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature

Maybe they will be in it by fall after all.

He says "Back view bricking about finished. Rocking for the fire place soon and stain for the wood portions of the back porch. Then leveling of the back surrounding area with added dirt, pool/hot tub and retaining wall".
Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor 
Here is the front. 

He says: "Matching Shaker Wood to be added to upper white paper area's and two more dark metal pieces to both sides of the porch entry. Stone to the lower white paper area's around the home. Here they are working on the front porch."

They hope to be in it by September. 

More later... 

I got over to Coffeyville a little earlier then my appointment and Toni came out to the car and said to come on in...she was ready for me. I got my hair done and then I went out to the Coffeyville Walmart store where I found all the frozen Walmart single meals I was wanting. I bought five.  

The Schwan's man will be here Thursday afternoon with my Schwan's order.  I will just order the ice cream bars from him from now on. I prefer the Walmart dinners. Not only are they better but they are more like true single meals. Some of the Schwan's singles are too much food for me. I prefer Amy's soups too. I can get those from Walmart.

Then I came on home. The trash people came as soon as I got home so I put away my trash container too. So the lawn is mowed and the laundry is done and I will wash the floors and vacuum and dust on Thursday. That should catch me up on about everything. I do need to wash my car and clean out the inside.
 
So, more later...

I did wash my car and wiped it off and even trimmed my hedge. I saw the little gray cat come to look at the dish and saw that it was empty. So I put some more food in it and he/she ate some more.  I put a small tablet over the dish in hopes of keeping the snails and the birds out of it. If he/she comes back to see if there is still food in the dish, I will take the tablet off the dish so he/she can see there is still some food in there.

I went out to the Dollar General store and bought some more Lipton Peach Tea. That stuff is so good!

I sat down at 1:00PM to watch some Amazon Prime and after awhile I fell asleep in my chair. It's 3:30PM now. I hope I will sleep tonight.  It's supposed to storm tonight. I am so glad I got everything done that I needed to get done before that happens.

More even later...

It did storm this evening and I shut down the desktop computer. It is the only one connected to the printer and I sure didn't want to lose it. I went on to bed at 9:00PM. I was very tired.

No comments: