Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday and a Plan to Mow

I got up at my usual time this morning and dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and am working on my chai now.

I hope to be able to mow the west side of my yard this morning at or before 8:00AM before it gets too terribly hot.

It's only 6:10AM now. So I have a while. I got some of the trimming done yesterday afternoon.  Maybe I can finish it today too. I think the battery in the trimmer may need to be charged.

I don't have any particular plan for today except that mowing and trimming.

So, more later...

I went out about 7:20AM and mowed the west yard. It's 7:45AM now so that didn't take long. It is 69 degrees out there so I didn't even break a sweat. I will still have to finish my trimming  but that won't take long. I will do that later after the grass completely dries.

 Image may contain: tree, plant, grass and outdoor

So, more even later...

I watched the news and then played some solitaire and finally fixed myself a microwave lunch and an ice cream bar. Then I put my towels and underwear in the laundry to wash.

I put away the trash can after it was emptied and swept off the walks.  Everything looks neat again now.  I did some weeding behind the hedge too,. 

Then I noticed the desktop computer was slowing down again so I rebooted it and that seemed to help.

I wonder if Keith got the Bloggers Spot blog up and running again so I guess I wall check it out after I fold out my laundry.

Nope! He still hasn't got it up yet! I wonder what the problem is?

I checked again later and he did have it up and running so I caught up the blogging on that site.  I will do today after today is over sometime this evening.

I need to go water my flowerbed now. So...more later...

Well, I deadheaded  the flowers and watered the flowerbed. I was going to trim out there but it's much too hot right now. I will do it this evening after it cools down a bit. It is 88 degrees right now but feels much hotter then that.

It never did cool off enough to trim. I will have to do it sometime tomorrow.

I read my Kindle until bedtime and finished the book. Then I took my bath and went on to bed at 9:00PM

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The yard looks neat and trim.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, sister-three!