Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday and Housework Day

I slept well last night and got up about 6:30AM and dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and my chai.

The mother cat was eating the cat food when I got into the living room. When she finished, soon after the little yellow kitten I hadn't seen for  a couple of weeks came and ate too. They all drink the water I set out. I have not seen any of the gray kittens today.

It appears that Leslie is going to have my yard mowed in August. She evidently thinks I will overheat trying to do it myself.  I think I could manage it but I appreciate her concern and help.

I will do housework today. Thursday is my usual day to do that. I don't have anything else on the agenda so will probably go back to reading my latest Kindle book, "A Woman of No Importance". So far it is an interesting piece of unknown history about an American woman who was a very important spy in France during the Second World War.

It evidently rained some last night. Now it is thundering again so maybe it will rain even more.

I was correct. It is pouring down rain now and shortly after 7:40AM . 

I will get back to this later.

After it stopped raining, I decided I had better go to Independence and get the school supplies for the Caney Lincoln Elementary School while I could.  I got there and could not find any Caney list. The department manager said they did not send it out. He had it on his phone and copied it off for me.

I went by the Dairy Queen there and had a medium blizzard for my lunch. I love those things! I read my Kindle while I ate.  The sun is shining now.

Suzanne is coming tomorrow to get the rent. So it was either today or Saturday to get the school supplies.

I will go watch the news now. back later...

I ate some meatloaf for my supper and then read most of the afternoon. The Schwan's man came but I didn't need a thing. I took a catalog over to my neighbor. She didn't answer the door so I left it on her mailbox. It is 5:35PM now I will watch the news then get back to my book.

I will do my housework tomorrow.  Maybe I will get my book finished today.I almost finished he new book, The end few chapters were not as interesting as the rest and my Kindle needed charging so I didn't get to finish it before bedtime.

At 7:30PM, I took my bath and at 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: