Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday and No Particular Plan

I slept well last night, probably because I mowed, and got up about 5:00AM as usual. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day and had my coffee and oatmeal. Unfortunately, I was out of cat food because I forget to go buy some yesterday. The cat and kitties were out in force this morning and hungry. At 8:00AM, when Dollar General opens, I will go buy some. That's 45 minutes for them to wait for food. Poor things. I am probably the only neighbor feeding them. I couldn't even leave the front door open like I usually do. They are so hungry and I have nothing to feed them.

I don't have a plan for today. I will just play it by ear. More later....

I went to Dollar General at 8:00AM and bought two bags of cat food for the cat and her kittens.  She came over as soon as I filled the dish and ate and ate.

I received the schedule from Leslie this morning and I worked on  my October 27th talk and bulletin for quite awhile.

I went up to Gabby's and Joyce fixed me a chocolate milk shake. When I got home from town a gray kitten was here eating but it ran off when I pulled into the garage. I imagine it's back here now that I am back in the home office. I checked and it didn't come back yet.

I did receive my Dryel package from Amazon and I sprayed five summer top's underarm area and put those five tops in the dryer bag with the Dryel soaked cloth and put the bag in the dryer on medium setting for 20 minutes. When the dryer stops I will hang them right up before any wrinkles set in. Then I may do five more tops. I will be changing to wearing autumn and winter tops when/if the weather ever changes to fall.

In the meantime I will read the papers and do the Reporter's crossword puzzle.

While I did the crossword puzzle, I did five loads of dry cleaning and got all my spring/summer tops dry cleaned. That took quite a bit of time.When I finished the crossword puzzle I took the newspapers over to Nancy's and put them on her porch.

By then the afternoon was over and I turned on the news.  I switched to ABC and watched the Ohio State football game until it was over and then texted Ginger and Scott my congratulations on the win of the Ohio State team. I later learned they had not been able to watch the game and my getting them the score was very welcomed.

Then I switched over to Amazon Prime and watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" before taking my bath and getting ready for bed. At a little while after 10:00PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: