Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday and a Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night and got up between 5:00AM and 6:00AM.  I have dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my oatmeal and coffee and Chai. I watched the weather until after the "Weather on the 8's" came on and then came in to the computer to read the news and watch Shields and Brooks on PBS online. I also looked up the treatment for spinal stenosis...that is what my brother-in-law Bob has been diagnosed with. There is a minimal surgery for it and Dr. Hsu can do it if all else fails.

I don't really have a plan for today. I do need to get cat food again and also need the med I occasionally take for leg cramps. It is from Hyland's and you simply put one under your tongue and when it dissolves, your leg cramps are gone.  I used the last pill night before last. I seldom have that problem but when I do, I really need that particular med.

I may go up to Joyce's for lunch or at least a milk shake.  I do have several
frozen Schwan's dinners and can eat one of those. I will play it by ear. I haven't seen Nancy since Wednesday evening. But I have been busy with other things too.

Several of the cats have been over to eat. First it was the yellow kitten and one of the gray kittens and now it is mama cat. The Dollar General doesn't open until 8:30AM  and it is only 6:45AM right now so any other kittens that come will have to wait.

More later....

I went to Dollar General and bought another couple of bags of cat food.  I also bought some more Halloween candy. Now I hope someone comes or I will end up eating it all.

Nancy dropped by awhile ago. She was taking her car in for an oil change. She doesn't know how long it's been since she had that done. We have a new mechanic in town now so maybe she can keep better track of it. Brandon told me he was good too. He knows him. Brandon works for Gary...my mechanic over at Coffeyville.

I fixed myself a Schwan's frozen dinner for lunch and then treated myself to an ice cream bar.

In the morning I will fix that casserole dish for the basket dinner after the service tomorrow. If I have time, I will make my coffeecake too. Otherwise, it will just be that casserole.  Laura Grotheer will be our guest minister and take care of the election of our pastors as well as preach. The theme is "Stand For Justice".

I watched another episode of "Murder She Wrote" and  then took my bath and went to bed at 8:30PM. I was very tired.


No comments: