Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday and A Better Day

I slept fairly well last night. I was up at 5:00AM as usual. I got myself ready for the day and about 5:45AM, I texted Bob and he said he had a really bad day yesterday. First of all, he backed out of the senior center parking and scratched the car of Bert, one of the women who goes to exercise class. And it put that dent back in the back of his car that Scott Mills had taken out. Then he was eating his lunch and his front tooth broke off at the gum line. He is going to try to see Dr. Eastip over at Cherryvale today. It had an old root canal in it so it would have been brittle to begin with. But Dr. Eastip will have to take the root out and fix him up with some sort of replacement...maybe something like mine. I told him Nancy had broken her front tooth off last year and she wears a partial to replace hers. He did have a bad day.

After talking to him, I felt better about my day yesterday. I didn't have any catastrophes. I just didn't get much of anything done.

Today, I must dust. I have been putting that off for days.

I see two cats are out there eating. The yellow one tries to come into the apartment when I go out to fill their bowls but, of course, I can't let any of them in. The other one is one of the young gray ones. I imagine they are full of fleas plus, I am not allowed to have a cat or any animal in here. I haven't seen the racoon since that one time.

More later...

O.K. I got everything dusted in the apartment and even got Cox service to go through my laptop and clean it up.  It's almost 11:00AM now and I am going to think about lunch. I have plenty of frozen meals.

More even later...

About 4:00PM I went out to John and Leslie's to see the puppies. They are so cute and the older they get, the cuter they are! I held a number of them!

Here they are having a great time!
Image may contain: dog
These are Cowboy Corgis.

Image may contain: dog
The larger one is Echo, John's new puppy, She is Australian Shepherd and Blue Heeler. She will make great Cowboy Corgis and Cowgirl Corgis after she is older. It will be next fall before she is old enough. John will mate her with Hoover, their registered Corgi..

They  like to untie John's shoes!



Image may contain: one or more people and dog 

You can see two of them, sleeping. They have had a big day! About a half dozen of them are spoken for already. They will begin delivering them in another week or so.

It's after 6:00PM now and I am now  watching the news. In about 45 minutes, I will take my bath and at 9:00PM, I will go to bed,.

No comments: