Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday and Church

I awoke at 4:45AM and just got up. I had to take Aleve earlier because once again my back was hurting and my right shoulder too.

I put some laundry in to wash while I fixed my oatmeal and coffee and fed the cats and the kittens.

After I ate, I decided to watch the programs I recorded while I was Christmas shopping yesterday morning.

I did that but I wasn't able to do my coffeecake this morning because I did my grocery shopping at the Independence Walmart  and they seldom have the coffeecake mix. So I didn't fix it this morning.

Church attendance was small. It was raining lightly and only 32 degrees so many of our Neodesha members were afraid to drive up because they had sleet and even some of our Independence people were afraid to chance it too. That left the Coffeyville people and me..from Caney. Leslie did a nice job with her service and afterward Phyllis and I went to "Just Us" at Cherryvale. I drove. It misted lightly but the roads were not slick. I drove under 50 mph all the way there. We had a good lunch and I drove back to the church to leave Phyllis to pick up her car. I think the others may have gone to Great China.

I got back home just fine and did my letters and got them out on the mailbox and put the flag up for Michael..

More later...

I stayed in all afternoon and watched some programs I had recorded. Then watched 60 Minutes and afterward took my bath. I switched to Amazon Prime and watched "A Christmas Carol". I watch that every year. It helps to get me into the Christmas mood. After it was over, I went on to bed at 9:30PM.  

No comments: