Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday and a Cold Morning

I slept very well last night but got up about 5:30AM. I have dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and am working on my Chai now. I have fed the little cat and some of her kittens. They are very cold but I don't dare let them in my garage. They would climb up on the motor and might get hurt. They can get into the garage across the street. They also don't have a door on their laundry room and the can get in there. There are some blessings when people don't keep up their property. ...not many...not good for the looks of the neighborhood but good for those cold cats.

I heard from Kathryn Tabor, Don Tabor's widow, yesterday. Don died last year and she is looking for a ground floor apartment. I put her in touch with Mary Don Moore King, who had an address she was looking for. She wanted to be put on my classmate list and receive the newsletter. She got well acquainted with my class since she and Don always attended our reunions.  I did that. She had e-mail so I will just attach it to e-mail.

I am still reading the new book I bought off of Amazon. I am not overly impressed with it. After you have read Ehrman for ten years, everyone else seems pretty tame. The author calls himself "progressive" but he is not overly progressive. Of course Ehrman is a true New Testament scholar.

I don't have a plan for today. It's supposed to be very foggy today so I will probably stay home. I got my soup out again and will have that for lunch with crackers and cheese.

I notice my Cox cable came out of my checking account last night. Now just the gas and electric bills will need to come out. They don't come out until the 30th and the 31st.

I hope I will be able to get over to Coffeyville tomorrow for breakfast with Bob, my hair appointment and Bunco out at Asbury Village at 2:00PM.

More later....

I had my soup and cheese and crackers for lunch and and ice cream bar for dessert. 

I went out to Dollar General a couple of times this afternoon. I needed a few groceries and then later discovered I needed cat food too. So I went back for that. They are probably ready for their supper now.

I worked on the class newsletter for awhile and then read for a couple of hours.I have two books that I am working on now. I have watched the news..both the channel 6 news and the CBS news. It is 6:00PM now and when it is closer to 7:00PM, I will take my bath and watch some TV before going to bed.

No comments: