Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday and Peanut Clusters

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my oatmeal and coffee and am working on the Chai now. I opened the front door a few minutes ago to find three cats waiting for me to bring them some food. I have done that now and will get back to this blog.

I intend to make my peanut clusters today. I will have to go out to the Dollar general store at 8:00AM to see if they have any tins left for me to put the peanut clusters in. Leslie gave me one yesterday but I went off and left it in the back of her vehicle. I also left my funeral bulletin in the door pocket. So I will have to look for some more tins today. I do have a few small boxes I could use in a pinch.

More later...

I went out to Dollar General as soon as they opened and found several Christmas cans and also found the two I had at home. When I got back home I made the peanut clusters and after they set up I packed them into the cans with waxed paper between the layers. I got that finished and read awhile. I would like to get this book finished before I go to Coffeyville on Monday to get my hair done. Then I could drop this one by the library too.I have a luncheon date with Gay and her sister Adele on Monday too at 11:30 AM. They have an appointment with Dr.Eslicker in Bartlesville that afternoon.

Well, back to the book, I will return it tomorrow at the Coffeyville library. And I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.

I'm still working on the class newsletter too. I will wrap it up this week and get it up to Four County to have it and the envelopes printed off.  Then I will need to get some stamps or stamp money from John.

More later...

I finished the book and this afternoon and then watched some Dateline on TV after I had my bath. I went to bed early ...shortly after 9:00PM

No comments: