Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday and a Trip to Coffeyville

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I had my oatmeal and coffee and am now working on my Chai. When I opened the fromt door this morning, I had four hungry cats waiting for their breakfast. I have fed them now.

I hope we don't have fog this morning. I want to see if Bob wants to go to breakfast and also I  have my hair appointment and want to go to the library, go to Walmart and then go get gas at Woodshed and later at 2:00PM, go out to Ashury Village for Bunco. If I can get over there, it will be a busy day!

More later....

The trip to Coffeyville worked out fine...no fog.

I went to pick up Bob for breakfast and after I took him home, I went to the bank and got more money. Then I went to Woodshed and filled my gas tank up with gas. Then I went out to Walmart and bought all the ingredients for my peanut clusters for Christmas Eve. Then I went to the library and returned the book I had read. I am still working on the other one. I can't seem to get into it.

I went out to Asbury Village just to find that had decided not to have bunco today...so I came back home and read on that second book .

Then this evening, I decided to play solitaire on the notebook computer. It would not boot up at all. I tried and tried but it would not boot yup. Three times in the last week, it said it had an error and would fix it and then reboot the computer. That worked all three times but it would not boot up this evening at all. I looked up the warranty and the receipt that I had kept. The warranty is for two years and the receipt says it was bought 11/ 23/17...it's twenty five days past it's warranty date. I am still going to take it up to the Independence Walmart store tomorrow and see if they will still stand behind that warranty.

I finally went on to bed after watching Forensic Files until 10:00PM.

No comments: