Monday, December 2, 2019

Sunday and a Sermon

I got up early again, well before 6:00AM and dressed and had my breakfast and fed the cats and the kittens.

I also made my coffeecake for the church school class. I got over to church early because I needed to prepare the wine and bread for the sacrament service.

The sermon went all right. I wasn't particularly impressed with the theme. since I personally don't believe in a "second coming" of Jesus.  I had a difficult time with that theme. I do believe there may be an "end time" because we live in such a dangerous and violent time. And I know all of us will have our own personal "end time". But the overall theme was still difficult for me.

After church Phyllis and Karan and I went to Great China for lunch. Johnna and Kim joined us. We had a good lunch and all of us took enough home in a box to have another meal.

I worked some on the classmates newsletter since I received some more classmate news. I now have two full pages finished. I have a long way to go however. before I finish.

I read that afternoon and later that evening watched TV until 7:00PM  when I took my bath and then watched some recorded TV until 9:00PM when I went on to bed. There is very little on cable that I care anything about. I will watch "Bull" tomorrow evening.

No comments: