Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept well until 4:00AM or so and couldn't seem to get back to sleep so I just got up.

I made my bed, dressed and did my makeup and then had my oatmeal, coffee and chai. Again, when I fed the cat and kittens I looked out there and that cat was out there eating the food of the ones I feed. Once again I chased it off.  But I knew it would be back so once again, I brought in the food. I am not feeding someone else's pet cat.

I will clean the apartment today. It is Thursday and that is my regular cleaning day. I want to get my Christmas tree down out of the attic today and the decorations that go on it. I am going to give it to Debra. I have no place for it and she will have an apartment at Sycamore Landing so she may as well have that. It will get it out of the attic here too.

More later...

I didn't get the apartment cleaned yet but I did climb up in the attic and get the Christmas tree down and the decorations for it. I am glad Debra can use it in her new apartment. I have no place for it in this one.

I also got two more Christmas cards in the mail from classmates with news of their lives in them. I called John Wade and we have almost $300. in the classmate account.  I will have this letter printed off at Four County Mental Health in Independence like I did last year. Leslie suggested I also have them print off the envelopes this year. We appear to have plenty of money for that. I will buy the envelopes.

I think I will go back over to Coffeyville tomorrow afternoon and take these groceries over to the church or give them to Debra if she can use them. If she can't use them, Leeann can distribute them to the old people she knows who are living hand to mouth.

That cat that appears to be someone's pet has been snooping around here again looking for the cat food. I took the food in and will keep it in the house until the ferrel cat and her kittens come looking for it this evening.

More later...

My neighbor took that cat to his folks' farm. He thinks it's a stray. It keeps trying to get into their apartment. That got rid of it. It will keep their barn free of mice.  I won't have to fight it off my cat food.

I fixed the strawberries and  had a small bowl of them.

Then I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" and took my bath at 7:00PM and went to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: