Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wednesday and Christmas Day

I slept pretty well and was up early and dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and Chau. I watched the news for awhile and then went to Coffeyville early so I could get gas out at Woodshed in South Coffeyville. It was 2.17.9 there...quite a bit cheaper then at any other station. Then I drove around a bit and finally went out to Bob's where we were supposed to meet Joanne and pick up Bob and Joanne's daughter, Nancy. We got to "Just Us" just on time and had a fine dinner. I had pie with ice cream on it for dessert.

Then after dinner, Joanne took us back to Bob's apartment building in Coffeyville and I picked up my car and drove back to Caney. I vacuumed the apartment this afternoon and washed the bare floors. Tomorrow is my regular cleaning day but I had nothing going so I did it this afternoon.  I also did my one load of laundry earlier this morning.

I will wash my sheets tomorrow morning

Nothing else doing this afternoon. So I guess I will read. It is quarter past 3:00PM.

I read most of the afternoon and then watched some "Dateline" I had recorded on TV.

At 7:00PM I took my bath and went to bed at 8:00PM. I was very tired. 

No comments: